The advantages of Registered Post include:
- Electronic confirmation of delivery (signature).
- Provides the sender with a receipt on posting and the destination Post obtains a signature from the recipient on delivery.
- Items are covered up to the replacement value stated on the receipt (subject to terms and conditions).
- A copy of the signature can be requested by the customer.
- Items can be tracked by phone or online through PRIME’s GCSS.
Track and Trace
PRIME's exchange of transaction data, based on the barcode on each packet, creates a progress history about individual Registered items that can be tracked by Posts' customer service staff. Additionally, this information may be uploaded to a Post’s own website, in their own language, creating a compelling end-user track & trace experience. This data is managed by PRIME’s GCSS.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter
‘Delivering the Future’
c/o International Post Corporation
Avenue du Bourget 44
T: +32 (0)2 724 7211